Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Why clouds and chaos?

What better way to describe my life than clouds and chaos?

When I think of clouds I think of the fluffy ones. You know, the kind where its as if someone left  a trail of cotton candy through the sky. Peaceful, happy, calm, clouds that are best seen (in my opinion) from somewhere around 35,000 ft. I literally live in the clouds most days of the week.

Then there's the chaos... the kind you experience when you walk through the door to your husband and three kids. Or in my case, the insta-family that I recently (officially) became a part of, my 3 step-kids and my wonderful husband. I do have to brag a little here because I don't want "chaos" to sound ALL bad. It's just a lot more busy than the quiet hotel rooms that I call home 2-3 nights out of the week. In ways of step children, I have been extremely blessed with the BEST step-kids out there.

Sometimes the chaos takes place in the clouds and sometimes the most peaceful place to be is among all the chaos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment