Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

How -45F and Tata Pasties Go Together

This morning Dylan had A hockey game at 8am UGH! Early morning. So, we decided to forgo church and watch a little hockey. By the end of the game I had come to the conclusion that my coffee had not done the job I had paid for it to do (I was ready to go back to bed).

On our way home we drove by the University temperature display sign. I made Waynester (the hubs) pull over so we could take our picture to send to my mom. He didn't want to (bad hair day I guess) but said he would take my picture. The lower the temperature drops the more popular this activity becomes.

Here's my G rated picture I sent to Mom

We jump out of the car and hurry over to snap a quick picture. As we're running back to the car we notice the people in the other car were wearing significantly less clothes than we were. I told the Waynester we had to wait and watch this. Naturally I pull out my phone and start recording. Waynester then came up with a BRILLIANT plan! I should be a nice bystander and ask if they would like me to take a quick shot of them all together?! So I jump out of the car and did just that! Next thing I know the girl in this group screams to me, "Ok, for this one I am going to be NAKED! I hope you don't mind." I didn't mind. Like I've mentioned before... it takes a lot to make me feel uncomfortable. Next thing I know she is ripping off her top to reveal a nice set of... Blue iridescent pasties over her tata's!!!

If I wrote all the things that were going through my mind at that moment, this would be a multi-page post. I was able (somehow) to keep a straight face and snap a few pictures (on multiple cameras). On the inside I was hysterically laughing (especially as I thought about the thoughts that must've been going through Waynester and Dylan's minds). As soon as my photographer services were no longer required, I quickly ran back to the car where I was safe to react to the events that just unfolded. Then, before I missed my window of opportunity, I pulled my phone back out to snap a quick picture of my own!  I would LOVE to post this picture, however, I fear I would get kicked off Blogger :(

This simple thing made. my. week. Boy did I need that! Not only did it make my week... it did the job that I had expected my coffee to do. I now felt awake, refreshed and rejuvenated. I'm not sure if it was all the cold, fresh air or my sense of humor being ignited but I felt so much better (nap postponed until later).

Happy Sunday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment